1. Cash Flow - Your business must show positive cash flow over time.
2. Industry Experience - Lenders want to see you have stood the test of time in your current industry by being in business at least 2 years.
3. Credit Accounts With History - Lenders want to see your track record as a borrower and not only brand new credit accounts.
4. Range of Credit Accounts - Lenders need to see good management of personal and business accounts.
5. History of Same Type of Loan - You need to prove you have been able to repay loans of the same type as the one you are applying for.
6. Existing Business Credit - Show you are currently able to pay a loan, but not so much debt to make lender believe you wouldn't be able to make payments on an additional loan.
If you have questions about any of these criteria, post your questions below.